We endeavor to bring to life the historical settings and stories of the Bible
so people can experience history where it happened, and as a result,
grow and be fruitful in their lives and ministries.
We unite the biblical texts with the land and its historical geography by offering
During each of these offerings, we explore the archaeological discoveries that have put the Bible on the map and then suggest implications for the faith journey of the participants.
We find that these insights often result in a refreshing “ah ha!” response.
Vision and Mission
1. Establish a physical Sea of Galilee Encounter that mirrors the topography, villages, and surroundings in the first century.
2. Organize and lead educational trips to explore Israel and other lands that will encompass the teachings of scripture.
3. Present informative lectures and conferences to enrich understanding of the scriptures.
4. Counter anti-Semitism by presenting Jesus’ Jewish background and its influence on early Christianity. Seek ways of forming connections with the Jewish people.
5. Fund scholarships so that limited resources will not inhibit conference attendance or overseas travel as individuals seek to experience the land, life, and history of Israel and biblical lands.
Dr. James Fleming
Hannaniah (Oliver) Pinto
Hannaniah (Oliver) Pinto, lecturer and tour guide. Hannaniah lived in Jerusalem, Israel for over 20 years. He is an Israeli tour guide licensed in four languages. His teaching is focused on archaeology and the Jewish background of the Bible. He helps people to understand the remains of biblical towns, connecting them to stories in the Bible in new and exciting ways.
His published book “Jesus’ Last Night with His Disciples, a Study of the First Century Historical and Archaeological Setting of the Last Supper” provides many insights into understanding the biblical lands. He is the co-founder of Biblical History Center, a museum of daily life in biblical times, and he leads tours to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Greece, Italy, and other areas of biblical significance. His unique wit and humor make any conference or tour a rich and enjoyable experience.